Leaders are born in LondonBES to lead the business world!

Visas And Immigration

You can apply for a Student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

Have been offered a place on a course by a licensed student sponsor

Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course - the amount will vary depending on your circumstances can speak, read, write and understand English

Have consent from your parents if you’re 16 or 17 - you’ll need evidence of this when you apply

If you’re 16 or 17 and you want to study at an independent school in the UK, you may be eligible for a Child Student visa instead.

But if you have other conditions, you can request guidance and help from our lawyers with the form below

Would you like to turn your dream of studying in the UK into a reality?

Deciding to study in the UK is an investment in your future. A prestigious degree from the UK is a valuable and transformative experience and will take your education - and your employability - to the next level.

There are many funding options available for international students who want to study in the UK. They range from part-funding, for example paying part of your fees, to full-funding which covers programme fees, living expenses, and return flights to the UK.

Our scholarships and bursaries range from awards for sporting achievement to bursaries for care leavers and students in financial need.

You may be eligible for a teaching bursary or scholarship when training to teach. These are tax-free amounts of money you receive to train in certain subjects. You do not need to pay them back.

Our scholarships are offered by our partner independent institutions. They set their eligibility criteria and you can determine your scholarship status by filling out this form.

You do not need to apply for exchange. If you're eligible, you'll get it automatically in future years as well.

Touch us if you need help for fill the application.


Sign up for Newsletter