Course Start Date
How Will You Benefit?
• Fast track your career in Financial Accounting
• Learn the inside secrets of how to become a Financial Accounting pro in months not years!
• Study a Financial Accounting course that was designed in conjunction with the federal government and Financial Accounting industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Career prospects for bookkeepers are bright as they are very much in demand as they are a crucial component of any business. Graduates of the London Business E-School Financial Accounting program are able to seek a career as a professional contract bookkeeper, or permanent paid bookkeeper, either working under the direction of a tax agent/public accountant, for a Financial Accounting business or franchise, as a permanent paid bookkeeper (working for enterprise), or in their own Financial Accounting business.
Bookkeepers are employed in a wide range of industries including finance, property, business services and ALL other areas of business and government.
Every business, no matter how large or small, is required by law to ‘keep books’. This involves the recording of the financial transactions of a business, whether manually into ledgers or by entering everything onto a computer.
• Prepare financial statements
• Maintain asset and inventory records
• Develop and implement policies and practices relevant to Financial Accounting activities
• Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
• Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
• Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
• Communicate in the workplace
Detailed Programme Facts
• Programme intensity Part-time
• Average part-time duration 3 months
• Intensity Flexible
• Part-time variant Flexible
• Duration description
• Diploma Level - 14 Weeks Advanced Diploma Level - 24 Weeks
• Delivery mode
English Language Requirements
This programme may require students to demonstrate proficiency in English.
• There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Students may enroll directly into the Diploma or Advanced Diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
• Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Leaders are born in LondonBES to lead the business world!