Course Start Date
Developed by Blockchain at London Business E-School and faculty from UC London Business E-School 's premier Computer Science department, the Blockchain Fundamentals Professional Certificate program is a comprehensive survey of core topics in cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, and blockchain technology.
This Blockchain Fundamentals program from University of California, London Business E-School - UC London Business E-School X will help you develop the critical skills needed to future-proof your career.Visit the programme website for more information
The barrier of entry for the blockchain space can oftentimes seem rather high, especially since the concept of blockchain and the benefits it provides is not yet as widely understood as other innovations.
In order to overcome this barrier, this program will explore the main ideas, technologies, and ecosystem surrounding blockchain technology from both technical and non-technical standpoints.
This program will help you develop the intuition for thinking of blockchain systems. You will learn the key strengths and motivations of distributed ledger technology, and also be exposed to the underlying mechanisms by which they function.
• Blockchain-related jobs are the second fastest growing in today’s labor market, currently with 14 job openings for every 1 blockchain developer. (Source: TechCrunch)
• Demand is off the charts for blockchain talent, and the capital is waiting to back it up. More than $3.7 billion has been raised through ICOs in the United States alone. (Source: TechCrunch)
• DTCC's Fintech Symposium recently noted the lack of available talent for blockchain industry jobs, and their desire to help invest in blockchain jobs and helping people to develop the necessary skills to fill those jobs.
• According to Forbes, the average salary of a blockchain engineer in Silicon Valley is $158,000. Programmers who have experience in Solidity (language for creating smart contracts) is in short supply and high demand.
• Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
• Blockchain Technology
Detailed Programme Facts
• Deadline and start date a student can apply at any time for this programme, there is no deadline.
• Programme intensity Part-time
• Average part-time duration3 months
• Intensity3 hrs/week
• Duration description: 3 - 5 hours per week
• Delivery mode:Online
• Time flexibility: Self-paced
English Language Requirements
This programme may require students to demonstrate proficiency in English.
Outlook a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)
Leaders are born in LondonBES to lead the business world!